We believe in making IT Companies customer-friendly. With an emphasis on industry best practices, we want your clients to feel confident that the technology they are utilizing works to its full potential and that you are wholeheartedly committed to their support.
We are familiar with most of the popular ticketing systems (such as Autotask and Connectwise). When one of your customers calls with a problem, we can do any of the following, based on criteria that you establish:
- Look up the client in your database to determine their SLA and react accordingly.
- Provide basic troubleshooting tasks to see if a problem can be quickly resolved (rebooting, etc).
- Obtain the necessary history to create an effective and informative ticket.
- Escalate tickets based on your criteria, including personally contacting your technicians by phone, Skype or IM.
- Make every effort to reassure a stressed client that help is on the way and that they will not be forgotten.
We can assist with every aspect of customer service – from answering the phone to advising clients of any delays in the arrival of a technician:
- Outgoing calls to schedule any routine on-site visits by your technicians.
- Routine follow-up calls to evaluate customer satisfaction. (This is particularly important for those who provide managed services, where the client may never see a technician or even be aware of a problem that was proactively resolved off-site).
- Generate reports to send to clients that itemize the off-site interventions that were done for them in the course of the month. After all, if your off-site interventions are keeping their systems running and they don’t see you on-site, they might forget why they are paying you.
Let us help your IT Service be more customer-friendly and effective!
Our helpful eBook has practical customer support tip & advice for you IT business: